District 6 Scoresheet Submissions Rules:
- District League Games: Teams are required to use GameSheet to score all League Games. Home team is responsible for providing the GameSheet app. In the absence of GameSheet, the Home team is responsible for timely submission regardless of result.
- Scrimmages: Only need to submit to district if Misconducts, Match, or player serving suspension.
- Tournaments: DO NOT submit tournament scoresheets. The tournament director will be responsible to submitting to their district.
- Complete: In the absence of GameSheet, the paper scoresheet must be completed prior to submission including (Arena, Date, Time, Level of Play, and Full Team Name).
- Submission Options:
- EMAIL: You can SCAN and EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a misconduct, referee keeps the original league copy. Submit your team copy.
IMPORTANT: ONCE THE REFEREE SIGNS THE GAMESHEET APP or PAPER SCORESHEET, THE RESULTS ARE FINAL AND NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE WITHOUT DISTRICT APPROVAL.