District 6 Scoresheet Submissions Rules:
- District 6 League Games: HOME team is responsible for submission regardless of result.
- Scrimmages: HOME team is responsible for submission regardless of result.
- Tournaments: DO NOT submit tournament scoresheets. The tournament director will be responsible to submitting to their district.
- Complete: Make sure to indicate (Arena, Date, Time, Level of Play, and Full Team Name).
- Submission Options:
- EMAIL: You can SCAN and EMAIL to email@example.com.
- FAX: Fax the Original League Copy to 952-937-2511. In the event of a misconduct, referee keeps the original league copy. Submit your team copy.
- Must be submitted within 3 days after the completion of the game. Failure to do so may result in $25.00 per game fine.
Equipment Misconducts: It is critical to note that you indicate on the scoresheet that the misconduct is an EQUIPMENT misconduct.
IMPORTANT: ONCE THE REFEREE SIGNS THE SCORESHEET, THE SCORESHEET IS FINAL AND NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE.